We are a mold removal company and we know that mould is a problem that can affect any home. It is not only unsightly, but can cause respiratory problems. This article will tell you everything you need about mould removal servive in Auckland. We’ll explain what mould is, how to avoid it and the best ways to get rid of it.
What causes mould?
Mold thrives in moist, warm environments. Your bathroom, kitchen and basement are particularly vulnerable. Mould can grow on walls, ceilings and floors as well as furniture that is moist. Mold growth can be caused by a variety of factors.
- Leaking faucets and pipes
- Poor ventilation
- Humid climates
- Flooding and Water Damage
- Condensation on windows and doors
You can prevent mould growth by taking several steps to reduce the risk. Here are some tips.
- Hire an expert cleaning company to provide regular mold inspections and cleaning services.
- Open windows in your bathroom and kitchen and use exhaust fans to ventilate the home.
- As soon as you notice a leak, fix it.
- Use a humidifier to dry out damp areas in your home.
- Clean and dry surfaces that are susceptible to moisture such as the shower, bath, and sink.
- Check your foundation and roof for signs of water damage.
- Basements and other damp areas should not be carpeted.
It’s Important to Act Quickly to Prevent Mould Spread. Here are some techniques that work well for removing mold:
- Hiring professional mold cleaning services is the most efficient and safest way to eliminate mould in your home. Professional cleaners are equipped with the necessary equipment, knowledge, and expertise to safely and effectively remove mould. This will minimize the risk of future mould growth, while also ensuring the safety and health of your home.
- White Vinegar White Vinegar is an effective natural mould remover. It can kill up to 82% mould species. Professional cleaners use white vinegar and let it sit on the mould for one hour. Then they scrub away the mould with a stiff bristled brush.
- Bleach Bleach can kill mould and its spores. Professional cleaners use a solution of 1 cup bleach and 1 gallon water to scrub the affected areas. When using bleach, they wear protective eyewear and gloves. They also avoid mixing bleach with other cleaning agents.
- Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree oil is an antifungal that kills mould spores. Professional cleaners spray 1 teaspoon tea tree oil in 1 cup of water and spray on the affected area. Let it sit for several hours, then wipe it off with a damp towel.
- Baking Soda Baking soda is able to kill mould as well as absorb moisture. Professional cleaners spray the area with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 1 cup water and scrub the mould away with a stiff bristled brush.
Conclusion Mould can cause serious problems in your home. By taking the necessary precautions, and by hiring a professional cleaner, you can avoid it and remove it as quickly as possible if it occurs. Fix any. Call us to remove mould professionally in Auckland.