eBooks can be more than relaxing reading material you send to your Kindle. Offer eBooks to customers and potential clients to help boost your brand.
We’ll show you how to create and use an eBook in your marketing strategy.
What exactly is an eBook?
eBooks are digital books that can be read on eReaders, laptops, desktop computers, and smartphones. They can also be downloaded via your website or marketing emails.
The subject can be anything that you would find in a book. It could be the history of your business or a tutorial showing how to use your products to solve everyday problems.
It is easy to distribute eBooks.
The books will not turn yellow or get dusty as they age.
You can easily update your eBooks as you gain new knowledge or when things change within your industry.
What is required to read an eBook?
You don’t have to use special equipment for your customers or potential customers to read the eBook.
You can read most eBooks on any device that has internet access.
This includes eReaders such as Kindles and Nooks, smartphones, and laptops.
What is an ebook for marketing?
A digital book is an eBook.
You can use this medium to best promote your business by focusing on a subject that will increase brand awareness, solve a problem for your customers, or establish your company as an industry authority.
You can use the following topics to market your eBooks:
- Biography of the founder or key employee in your business, particularly for franchises or multi-level marketing businesses
- Use your product in less-known ways, like “lesser-known ways to use apple vinegar.”
- The ultimate guide to your topic
- Simplifying an aspect of your technical field
- Your most popular blog posts compiled
- Interview with a specialist in your company
- You can include a few case studies of customers who have used your service or product successfully.
Benefits of eBooks for your Content Marketing Strategy
eBooks support your branding
eBooks can be a powerful way to establish your brand and business as an industry leader.
You’ll build a reputation as a helpful person who offers sound advice in your area of influence by providing solutions and advice to common user issues.
If users see you as an authority, they will be more inclined to choose your company over a competitor if they require a service or product you provide.
eBooks can be produced quickly and at a low cost
eBooks are published much faster than traditional books, which can take months from conception to publication.
You can capitalize on trends in your field and deliver your information to your customers when they are enthusiastic and before your competitors publish first.
eBooks can be distributed easily
You don’t need to worry about shipping and delays with eBooks.
Your eBook can be sent to your customers instantly, or they can download it from your site.
eBook Marketing is Subtle
The days of “buy now” and hard-sell marketing messages are over.
Information is more important to consumers than marketing.
eBooks are perfect for this type of subtle advertising.
You can tell readers about your products and services, but the goal of a book is to provide information.
How to use eBooks as part of your content marketing strategy
You can use eBooks in several ways as part of your content marketing strategy.
1. Users can download your eBook from your website. This is an excellent way to get marketing-qualified leads when users express interest in your product.
You can ask for their contact information in exchange for the eBook.
2. You can ask users to complete a form that includes their contact information and then email the link to your ebook. Once you have received the form, send the link to your eBook.
This is a subtler way to generate qualified leads.
3. As an incentive to act. You can also use your eBook to encourage people to take action, such as buying a product, signing up for a webinar, or subscribing to your newsletter.