The right tools are essential to the growth of a business and team collaboration. Enterprise project management software makes collaborating with your team and achieving goals easy.
Search engine optimization ( SEO ) is one of the most effective methods for driving traffic to your site.
Sixty-eight percent of all online experiences begin with a search engine. B2B marketers (61%) also say that SEO marketing is more effective than any other method.
Google’s algorithm changes are a significant challenge for SEO.
Google is the dominant search engine, and it’s no surprise that over 90% of searches begin on Google.
No other search engine comes close, and this figure is likely to stay the same for a while.
What can you do as a company or agency to keep up with the latest algorithms and SEO practices?
You can find a lot of blogs and sites dedicated to SEO. All you need to do is to follow their advice.
We’ve also compiled a list of the eight best SEO blogs to help you maximize your returns. This way, you won’t waste any time or effort on strategies that aren’t effective.
Why follow an SEO Agency blog?
The following top-tier blogs will give you insight into:
- Algorithm updates – Google’s algorithm is a closely guarded secret. The company provides some general information about when these updates occur. This information can be digested by agency blogs so that you can convert the programming into actions.
- Keyword and Search Trends: People search today very differently from how they used to a few short years ago. The types of keywords your clients are looking to rank may also change and adapt depending on the needs of people. These blogs will help you to understand the trends that are coming so you can stay ahead.
- Best Practices: SEO is more than adding a few keywords to your Depending on your website’s size, thee. The process can be very time-consuming and des size. A blog from an SEO agency can help you optimize and build pages for your clients and still provide value to their audience.
SEO Agency Blogs
- There are hundreds of blogs, some of which focus on digital marketing in general, not just SEO.
- These sites are the best for SEO.
- You can keep up with the latest trends as a marketer or agency by following any or all of these blogs.
- Neil Patel’s blog dates back to 2005. He has nearly two decades’ worth of experience.
- This blog doesn’t only focus on SEO – it also dives deep into a variety of marketing issues.
- We like Patel’s Blog because he breaks each concept into more understandable terms.
- Patel is adamant about keeping things simple. He doesn’t use jargon or expect you to understand what he says.
- The blog posts are written in a style ideal for those with little experience with SEO or digital marketing.
- Patel is a veteran of the industry and has a wealth of knowledge you will not find on other sites.
- He has seen the evolution of digital marketing over the years and has a unique perspective. Neil Patel can provide valuable advice, regardless of where you are in your marketing journey.
- You’ll see that many of the blogs on this list are from digital marketing agencies.
- Even if you don’t intend to hire them for marketing purposes, you can still gain valuable insight from their blogs.
- SEMrush, a leading SEO firm, also manages all other aspects of online promotion.
- This blog is excellent for beginners and experienced marketers because it covers critical optimization elements.
- You can use the blog to gain insight and suggestions on leveraging that optimization for more traffic.
Google Search Central blog
- It makes sense to follow the blog of Google, which has the largest market share in searches.
- Google creates the information, so you can be sure it is accurate and current.
- This blog is technical, so it’s only recommended if you know SEO terms.
- If you are still learning, you’ll want to come back here once you have mastered some techniques.
- Each article directly relates to Google search results.
- If you are primarily interested in SEO, you won’t need to read useless information about other marketing techniques.
- MOZ is a leading SEO expert. As you might expect, the MOZ blog is up-to-date and insightful because the agency uses the strategies it promotes.
- MOZ differs from other SEO marketing companies because it emphasizes local optimization.
- These posts are precious if your client is a brick-and-mortar business owner (i.e., a retail store or restaurant). Local searches can be the difference between a company’s success and failure. Knowing how to get ranked higher is essential.
- This blog contains a mixture of information for beginners and intermediates.
- Some articles target industry insiders, while others are useful to marketers of all levels.